The bath powder celebrities worldwide are clamoring about— “Better than a hot spring!”
THE PREMIUM NATUTRL CLAY for Bath.
The body has the ability to heal itself.
Nature’s bounty increases our natural healing powers.
You’ll be amazed at the easily understandable experience of it working, providing quick satisfaction.
CLAYD is for...
• People with excessive stress
• People who feel chilly easily
• People with trouble sleeping
• Skin cleansing
• Tired people
• Feelings of sluggishness
• Sun burn
What is CLAYD?
CLAYD is a high-quality healing clay carefully selected and excavated from 6 meters beneath one of the American deserts. Over tens of thousands of years, the volcanic ash that piled up in antiquity has undergone a chemical change deep below the earth, creating a completely natural and pure product.
* Clay therapy has been used as a natural remedy throughout the world since ancient times. Gandhi, Edgar Cayce, and the American Indians all used clay as a healing therapy. Clay therapy is even said to decrease the pain after radiation treatment for cancer and the like, and many natural healing facilities employ clay baths.
CLAYD is rich with the minerals necessary for the human body. As its particles are extremely fine, CLAYD works not only on the surface of the skin, but also penetrates deep into the pores as well. (CLAYD is easily washed off in the shower, for example.) Porous and with a strong osmotic pressure effect, CLAYD molecules have a negative surface charge which securely adsorbs positively charged waste products and heavy metals.
* CLAYD's clay is classified as "Generally Regards as Safe by the United States Food
and Drug Administration"
Dissolve one package of CLAYD in your bathtub. To prevent lumps from forming, divide the CLAYD into several portions and add it to your bath. By then immersing yourself in the bath water for at least 20 minutes, or if possible one hour, you will be able to enjoy a number of experiences . Remember to rinse off well after your bath.
As clay can cause rust to form when it comes into contact with metal for long periods of time, please do not use your bathtub’s circulatory or reheating functions. Add more hot water if necessary. Please do not use the remaining bathwater in your washing machine or in other applications as CLAYD can soak into your clothes.
* If your skin feels any abnormality during or after use, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Three-hundred package photos
—choose your favorites.
Content: 30g x 1 package
Size:105 x 80 x 20mm
One week’s worth in a book-like package.
Perfect for gifts.
Content: 30g x 1 package
Size: 105 x 80 x 20mm
One kilogram package and
exclusive bottle value set.
Perfect for daily use.
Content: 1kg x 1 package and exclusive bottle Size: 130 x 130 x 210mm
Import, manufacturing, and distribution (exclusive distribution license [A1])
-CLAYD JAPAN- Mother Earth Solutions. Co., Ltd.
7-10-14, Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062